A year on from Confluence, a new arts development strategy for Pembrokeshire is about to get under way.
Inspiring Pembrokeshire is an arts and cultural project that aims to improve access to arts and cultural activities for everyone in the county by engaging with all sectors of the community and discovering what people want.
The project begins with a range of events to find out:
- how people of all backgrounds engage with the arts and cultural scene
- what they see as the opportunities to become more involved
- what – if any – are the barriers preventing people from fully enjoying the cultural offer
Inspiring Pembrokeshire aims to find ways to strengthen and sustain the arts by:
- engaging with practitioners including artists, musicians, dramatists, writers, designers in the creative industries and arts organisations
- encouraging the sector to build new partnerships working together to raise profile and to find new and diverse ways to celebrate Pembrokeshire’s bilingual cultural offer.
Have your say on the 20th July at 3:30pm
We are inviting artists in and around Haverfordwest to Artists’ Say; an artist/arts practitioner-focussed consultation lasting approximately 1 hour, which will help to shape the future of the project.
It will be held on Saturday the 20th July at 3:30pm in The Creative Common Cafe, Goat Street, Haverfordwest.
If you are an artist living or working within a 10-12 mile radius of Haverfordwest, please come along. Your thoughts and ideas will help shape a new strategy for arts development. To reserve your place, please click attending on the facebook event page which can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact Chris Evans on 07772 265 544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you there!